Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 21, 2010

1. We made a twiki page about Adobe Lightroom so I hope that will help out others when they use the program.

2. We went to Pelligrino's which was amazing ! I love their subs.

3. We went on a field trip to the U of R ; The Biomedical Engineering (BME) building.
-It was pretty cool because I've never been to the U of R before.
- The inside of the building is all made up of glass. There was glass everywhere ! Pretty cool.
- There was a fire alarm !!!!!!!! We had to evacuate the building and wait for the firefighters to come. Luckily, there wasnt a fire.

4. We didnt get a chance to play volleyball because it was raining ! >=[ !!

P.S - At the U of R, i learned that BME is a really cool career pursue but I would never considerate it for myself. I'm not a medical person !

No comments:

Post a Comment