Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 8th, 2010

So today was our first day of boot camp (omg) . It was pretty intense; a lot of information to take in and process at one time. i learned a lot that I did not know before like "rods and cones." The only thing I didn't like was that sometimes it felt like the professors were "talking amongst themselves" rather than really trying to help us (interns) understand the information. But other than that, boot camp is beneficial.

Today was fun because we met up with the other interns and went to the Sports Zone/Arcade for lunch. Kevin DEMOLISHED me in Dance Dance Revolution !!! hahahaha I suck.

Anyways, Nate and I finished coding half of the eye tracking video on SemantiCode while Cicely worked with Sarah on a different eye tracking project.

Cicely and I are in the brainstorm process of figuring out what we are going to do for our final project. We have a few things in mind but hopefully, we'll decide something soon.

Tomorrow's agenda - Boot Camp & my BIRTHDAY !! woohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment