Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 14, 2010

1. We went on a field trip to JML Opticss. It was pretty cool walking through the same path that a piece of glass takes to become a lens. The only thing i didn't like was that I couldnt really hear what the guy was saying so I didnt understand much.

2. We went to Amiel's (however yu spell it) and ate some subsss ! ; )

3. When we got back, me and Cicely coded the rest of the razor videos. I really hope those are the last ones because coding sucks ! (sorry Jeff : ) )

4. I spent some time with the Remote Sensing guyss (Sean and Kevin). That was fun because it gets boring sometimes when you're always around the same people.

5. Volleyball was so much fun. I learned that Ben is the best player, Kevin is the best team leader, and I am the best server =P . hahaha. I hope we all get a chance to play every week.

Overall, very enjoyable day !

No comments:

Post a Comment